Monday, September 9, 2013

Karate Photos

The boys had their photos taken for karate on Monday. I wasn't going to buy pictures, but I remember last year wishing I did. They took individual ones, and then Vincent wanted to get one with Tyler, too. I was going to pick 3 images to purchase and have emailed to me. Images only. Emailed. The guy wanted $70. WTF?! is what I almost said to him. Instead, I tried to politely tell him I needed to think it over, and sheepishly came back asking for just one image on a CD. That cut the price in half. YES! Your math is correct, that is still $35 for one image on a CD. No prints. I'm talking grey backdrop photo, kind of like you would take for school, only you get to hold a weapon and make a cool pose. 

Ugh. I was disgusted by this guy.

But, I did irritate him, too, as I took these photos of him taking pictures of the boys, to which he asked me not to do anymore. Oops! I seriously was just trying to email them to David. I mean, look at them, I'm not going to be putting prints of these up around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment