Wednesday, September 4, 2013

1st Day of School 2013

Big day for both of our older boys! Vincent started 1st grade, and Tyler started Pre-K.
Vincent wore his new lace up shoes that I got him after he learned to tie his shoes at Nordstrom's shoe-tying clinic a few weeks ago. He said they felt a little tight at first, but by the end of the day, he said he loves them. And, when I saw that his laces were still tied and asked if they ever came undone, he said, "Yeah, one did, and I tied it back myself." Cool beans, kiddo!!
Tyler is wearing the lace up shoes I got Vincent for his first day of school last year. He outgrew them pretty quickly, or rather, disliked them pretty quickly. He couldn't tie them last year! Then, they got too small. For Tyler, I cut the laces at the top and tied a knot so they just slip on now.

Though I thought I was ready for today, it ended up being decently stressful for me. I guess the morning was nice, but the afternoon was rough. Big breath in...hold...now release.

No comments:

Post a Comment