Sunday, October 28, 2012

Swim Class

We signed Vincent and Tyler up for swimming this fall. Vincent was taking it on Sundays, while Ty and I did it together on Mondays. I will be the first to admit that I did not enjoy this. 

First, the water's pretty cold. They have turned up the heat recently, but it's still chilling. 

Secondly, Tyler clings on to my arm for dear life. It's hard to do the stuff with him because he's so much bigger than the other, um, babies, and the class is geared toward the little little ones. His clinging makes it tough to help him move around.

So, for the second fall session, I moved him to Sundays. This new class is for kids his age, and parents do not get in with them. David will take them both. Vincent has a class, then they get a 30 minute break, and then Tyler has a class. And, the best part is that one of our favorite Seattle families, the Beatty's have their two older boys in the same classes, too. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment