Tuesday, October 23, 2012

14.5 weeks

This is feeling like the slowest pregnancy ever. I'm now at 14 and half weeks. Actually, almost 15 weeks. I do remember this being the stage in pregnancy when I'm not really showing too much, but just enough to make people wonder. I think my belly is looking pretty pronounced, and I feel big. My thighs are feeling thick. 
Definitely a little pooch, right?

In other news, Tyler was sick Sunday evening. Right before dinner, he started to throw up. He was a big mess. We gave him a bath, and he seemed much better, but after a few bites of his apple, he felt ill, again. Poor kid continued to puke off and on until about 8:30pm, when he finally feel asleep. We put him in his crib mattress on the floor of our room. Yesterday, I cancelled all plans for him and I so that we could lay low. He even missed his last swim lesson. But, he was fine all day. He didn't have much of an appetite, which was actually good, because I was afraid to feed him too much. Today, he seems to be back to himself. He ate breakfast quickly, which is unusual for him, and has pretty much been happy all day.

We had a sitter tonight so David and I could have dinner with an ex-co-worker of mine and her boyfriend. We went to Luc, and it was delicious. We all felt so full. Vincent apparently struggled while we were gone. Audrey said that when things were going well, they went very well, but he would get upset very easily during transitions. Like, from playing to dinner time, or time to get ready for bed, etc. I truly think he's still adjusting to his kindergarten schedule. That, and maybe he's catching a little something. I wouldn't be surprised as it's that time of year, and I seem to have (yet another) cold. I hope it's just that he's tired and not anything more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment