Monday, January 11, 2010

Hard To Say Good-bye...

...to baby clothes. Really??? I'm going through the stuff Tyler has outgrown, and I'm sort of having a hard time parting with some of the stuff. I see certain outfits and picture both of my tiny little boys in them. The stuff that I loved on Vincent weren't the same as the stuff I loved on Tyler. Some of the stuff Vincent wore the most were too small on Tyler by the time I got around to digging them out of the boxes. He repeated some of the clothes, especially as he's getting bigger & his growth is slowing down, but the ones I put him in the most were actually given to us new. The seasons/sizes were a little off around age 3-6 months.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm having a hard time parting with some of the items. Am I lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment