Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Costco, in 15 minutes!

Vincent and I went on a date today, running errands. I had an appointment at 11am at the consignment store near our house, but also wanted to go to Costco and take Vincent out to lunch, and be home for naptime. I tried to move my appointment earlier, but couldn't. I looked online and saw that Costco actually opened at 10am (I thought it was 11am). So, I quickly decided to rush there (less than 6 miles away, but no direct route from our house) and make it back for the 11 o'clock appointment. I had less than one hour...

We pulled out of our driveway at 10:10am and arrived at Costco at 10:30am. Vincent and I zoomed through the store so fast, got all the things on my mental list and even some other stuff (cuz you can never just buy what you went in there for), made it through a fairly short and quick check out line, and was loaded up and in the car by 10:45am. And, I even saved a box because I brought back the one from our last trip. Unfortunately, I didn't get us to the appointment in time...10 minutes late, but there was parking right in front.

A few weeks ago, after slamming my finger in the trunk of our car because I was so flustered by all the people at Costco & the crazy busy parking lot & the person waiting for my parking spot, I had vowed not to go there again for the remainder of the year. Well, that didn't happen, but at least I was only there for 15 minutes.

Thanks for the help, Vincent!

No comments:

Post a Comment