Thursday, July 16, 2009

Toddler Speak

Some things that come out of Vincent's mouth:

*What he says - "What they are these?"
What he means - What are these?

*What he says - "Sounds like good."
What he means - Sounds good.

*What he says - "Peanut butter and sandwich."
What he means - Peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

*What he says - "Yeah, Daddy."
What he means - Yeah, Mommy.

*What he says - "Tyler go?"
What he means - Where did Tyler go?

*What he says - "I'm cold."
What he means - I'm hot.

*What he says - With a frown, "I'm happy."
What he means - I'm sad.

Other things he says often, include: "Yeah, I think so." "I don't think so." "No, I'm frustrated right now."

And, when he says something that we don't understand, he will repeat it by saying, "OH, (insert whatever it is he's trying to say)!"

No comments:

Post a Comment