Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Quotes & Sleep Update

Today, while driving the kids to the playground, Vincent sneezed and said, "Bless you, Vincent. Tyler that was not Vincent's booty, that was Vincent's mouth."

Then, on our way home from dinner, he said, "I need to get a little bit bigger so I can play music. Yeah. I need to get a little bit bigger so I can drive a fire truck. Yeah."

And, he pronouces music as "mikus." Boy, does he love music. This week, I showed in a cartoon rock music video on the Zune & let him try out ear buds. The song was "Elevate Myself" by Grandaddy. He loves that song now, and will grab his toy guitar and stand up pretending to play it like the guy in the video. He's also been into The Shins. Maybe we'll actually get to listen to our music in the car again soon. I can't find the camera (I think it's in the bedroom where Tyler's, hopefully, sleeping right now). Otherwise, I'd post some pictures.

**The sleep update - What is sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment