Sunday, June 7, 2015

Wash In Cold

As a kid, I wanted to Sun-In my hair like the rest of the girls at school. But, I knew that my mom would disapprove. Yeah, I said, "disapprove." Even though my parents considered me to be "wild," I was really pretty good. I mean, Sun-In would leave some pretty obvious evidence of me rebelling against something Ma felt strongly against. I wasn't stupid.

Fast forward, oh, 20-something years (or more) later. I'm a mom of 3. Now, the clock is ticking, and I only have a few more years to pull off something as crazy as neon blue and neon green hair. Funny enough, Ma thinks it's great! Ah, I love her. 

So, this is the wildest of my wild hair. In the past year, I've done some purple with blue and bits of green, some blue with pink, and now this. It's taken me a few weeks to get used to, but it's pretty fun. I feel like it makes people do a double take and think, "What? Anny?" Yup, it's the same, pretty good-girl me. Just with a little extra color.

Oh, and my little tip for colored hair...wash in cold water. Yaoza!

No comments:

Post a Comment