Monday, September 7, 2009

Harry Potter

I just finished re-reading Harry Potter, book 7 last night. Well, I have that very last chapter (19 Years Later) to read still. Vincent has been seeing me read the book, and I've read parts of it to him here and there as well.

Tonight, David and I decided that he should meet this Harry Potter guy. So, he watched parts of the first movie. We weren't sure if he'd find it a little too scary, but he seemed to be okay with it. When the troll arrived, he did yell, "Too much! Too much!" David stood in front of the screen, only to find Vincent peering to the side of him to see what he was missing.

At bedtime, Vincent requested to see me & asked me to sing the Harry Potter song. Huh??? I made up some tune without words, and ask him if that was the song. He said, "yeah." So, I kept humming it. Suddenly, he belted out, "You don't know the Harry Potter song!"

No comments:

Post a Comment