Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food

Just a friendly reminder that I sometimes cook dinner for my family. Okay, I actually do it more than sometimes. I used to blog about it (http://ourfamilymeal.blogspot.com/), but have not in a very long time. I'm going to try and do it more often, but I'm making no promises.

What has prompted me to revive that blog is Julie & Julia. No, no, I'm not going to cook my way through Julia Child's book or anything like that. I just got inspired by the movie, which I saw this weekend, to make Boeuf a la Bourguignonne (beef stew in red wine, with bacon, onions and mushrooms) - but I'm not doing the onions.

I will attempt to make this dish today, but serve it for dinner to 2 friends and my family tomorrow night. Stay tuned to see how it goes...but you won't read it here. You've gotta go check out our "Family Meal".

No comments:

Post a Comment