Friday, September 25, 2015

10 Year Anniversary

Hard to believe that 10 years have gone by since the day David and I got married. That was such a beautiful day. Today, I got to wake up with the love of my life by my side, in a gorgeous setting in Walla Walla, WA. We are celebrating at Inn at Abeja. This place is incredible. And, it's harvest season, so the wine makers are busy at production, sorting and pressing grapes. It's truly a treat to be here!
The tasting room and winery.
The Carriage House Suite, where we are staying.
We arrived on Wednesday afternoon. We were welcomed with a beautiful bottle of the winery's Innkeeper's Red. While we enjoyed our wine on the back deck of our room, we were greeted by Casey, the resident cat. 
We then went for a walk around the grounds. There's a small creek behind us, which we have a view of from the deck. We saw some wild turkeys crossing a road, and I saved a bird from a net (used to keep the birds out of the grape vine, ironically).
View from our deck.
Look at this sky.
I rescued this little guy. It closed its eyes while I stroked its head to calm it down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment