Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pool Time!

It's beautiful and warm in Seattle! I've started taking the boys to the nearby fountain and wading pool again. I don't have pictures from the fountain, but I do have some from two trips to the pool.

We ran into our friends Clay & Robin and their 3 children the first day. My boys pretty much just wanted to eat snacks most of the time. Vincent did run in and out of the pool with George, sharing each other's water toys. That was nice to see. It's getting really fun to see Vincent and George play together because they are both talkative, energetic and charismatic kids.
And, on the next day...first thing they wanted to do? Eat. I allowed half an energy bar each, and made them get into the water. Nope, didn't wait 30 minutes.Once in the water, they had a blast. Tyler found someone else's toys and started to play. At first he couldn't figure out why this yellow pan wouldn't hold the water he scooped (it was like a strainer). Then, he put it on the yogurt container and, I think, he pretended to cook. He kept saying, "Ha! Ha!", which means "hot" in Tyler-talk.
David met us there. Vincent was excited to take Daddy into the middle of the pool to watch him play. I thought David looked pretty cool with his jeans folded up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment